By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on AWPA website. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with AWPA (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing all AWPA members to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name).
We do our best to keep AWPA website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on AWPA website.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access AWPA, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on AWPA website.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use AWPA website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of AWPA, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on AWPA website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on AWPA website that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on AWPA if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on AWPA website.